Trust your 1% of personal income tax to guide dogs!
Let’s do together something VERY GOOD:
1% for guide dogs !
Please support the training of guide dogs for the blind with your donation and 1% of personal income tax.
As a private person you can decide about your 1% of personal income tax in favour of a non-profit organization in the personal income tax return period until 20 May.
As a self employed you can decide about your 1% of personal income tax in favour of a non-profit organization in the personal income tax return period until 25 February.
If you choose our foundation we will use your offering with responsibility: your 1% will be spent on the training of guide dogs for the deaf.
Download tax report (Hungarian): here
Our VAT ID: 18449149–1–05
Thank you if you decide to give your 1% of personal income tax to us.
Every 1% counts as in Hungary only 1% of the visually impaired has guide dog, despite the fact that these dogs mean more help for the blind than any other inanimate tool.
Send a postcard to your family and friends and remind them to decide on their 1% of personal income tax.
Click here to view postcards
How to donate?
Offering your 1% of personal income tax our foundation!
It does not cost anything and takes only some minutes when preparing your tax return.
Offering your 1% of personal income tax has 2 ways:
- When filling out the tax return put the VAT ID of our foundation in the appropriate field: 18449149-1-05
- Download here: , the Hungarian statement and print it, put it into an envelope. Please write your name, address and tax number on the envelope. It is important that after the closure of the envelope you sign it across the sticking. Please include this statement in your tax return package or you can send it separately to the tax authority.
- Already sent the tax return? Don’t worry. You can send or bring the envelope to any customer office of the tax authority until 21 May.
Donating our foundation:
- By transfer, normal or electronic:
OTP Bank: 11734004-20466859 or
CIB Bank: 10702349–66143464–51100005
- Donation with yellow post-office check
We can send you check upon request write to us!
Thank you for your donation!
Reports (hungarian) about the use of donations: